Sound automation strategy is a guiding light in as vast landscape of vendors, technology, and design approaches because the risk of failure is real. Are you sure you're on the right path?
Join a live conversation to help transform your digital pivot based on real-life automation wins and failures.
Topics for this discussion on intelligent automation strategy with Joe Emde and Tim McMullin:
- What are the initial decisions that must be made before starting an automation project?
- Who typically "owns" automation initiatives?
- Is buying an automation tool "digital transformation?"
- What are some tips for developing a successful automation strategy?
- How to avoid common points of failure?
There will be time for a Q&A session. We look forward to seeing you!