Sound automation strategy is a guiding light in as vast landscape of vendors, technology, and design approaches because the risk of failure is real.
Are you sure you're on the right path?
Join conversation that will help you avoid failures and succesfully transform your digital pivot based on real-life automation wins and failures.
Topics for this discussion on intelligent automation strategy with Joe Emde and Tim McMullin:
- What are the initial decisions that must be made before starting an automation project?
- Who typically "owns" automation initiatives?
- Is buying an automation tool "digital transformation?"
- What are some tips for developing a successful automation strategy?
- How to avoid common points of failure?
There is a Q&A session after the discussion.